Operations Manager - New Britain- Full Time - $5,000 sign-on bonus!
Company: Community Health Center
Location: New Britain
Posted on: June 18, 2022
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing operational
functions; ensuring that community based practices maintain
productivity measures, improve operations, and provide exemplary
service and satisfaction amongst patients, staff, and providers.
Recommend, develop and implement policy and procedures related to
front office staff functions. Support special projects as
directed.ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to effectively hire and retain employees while
maintaining compliance with CHC protocols.
- Conducts performance reviews for direct reports.
- Evaluates work processes through change management.
- Manages, motivates, and retrains employees to ensure successful
operation of the sites.
- Ensures customer satisfaction including resolving
- Exemplifies behavior reflecting CHC core values.
- Collaborates as a member of the Site leadership team.
- May manage multiple sites.
- Enforces company policies and procedures including developing
corrective action plans for direct reports.
- Ensure maximum revenue collection in collaboration with Patient
- Ensures effective and accurate appointment scheduling according
to protocols and policies for maximum provider productivity.
- Manages team performance through measurement of core metrics
(call volume, collections, system applications)
- Oversight and management of provider templates.
- Facilitates and leads meetings as necessary to support the team
- Performs administrative duties including but not limited to
payroll and workforce management.
- Oversees supply inventory in compliance with purchasing
- Performs other duties as required.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree required plus a minimum of 4+ years'
experience in healthcare
- Minimum two years supervisory experience
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding
- Knowledge of HIPAA, ADA, OHSHA and other regulations
- Prior experience with electronic health record and/or practice
- Strong leadership, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Effective communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK
- Minimal physical effort.
- Regular regional travel as necessary.
Keywords: Community Health Center, New Britain , Operations Manager - New Britain- Full Time - $5,000 sign-on bonus!, Executive , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!