RN-ICU in New Britain, CT
Company: HumanEdge Allied Health
Location: New Britain
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in New Britain, Connecticut.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Critical Care NurseNew Britain, CTSeeking an energetic ICU RN to
come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying
opportunities across the U.S.!
- Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
- Contract position to start ASAP
- 13 weeks with option to extend
- 12 hr shifts; Nights
- Rotating NightsRN-ICU Responsibilities
- Evaluate and monitor the patient's progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient's medical
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- RN positions require one to two years of experience in a
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some
- Proof of right to work in the United States
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement About HumanEdge
We're a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach,
personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great
matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend
across a range of industries and at all levels of experience -- and
have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate
energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from
finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support
and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
- Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: $1200.00 to $2,000.00 /week
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
- Likely #ZR4Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel
nursing, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, ICN RN, Critical Care, CCU RN,
CCU, Critical care nurse Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical
care nurse jobs, critical care medicine jobs, critical care nursing
jobs, critical care nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs,
critical care transport nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse
jobs, pediatric critical care jobs, surgical critical care jobs,
critical care paramedic jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing
jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse jobs, cardiac critical care jobs,
cardiac critical care medicine jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Keywords: HumanEdge Allied Health, New Britain , RN-ICU in New Britain, CT, Healthcare , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!