Location: New Britain
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Phlebotomist Needed for Nationwide Mobile Diagnostic Service
Offering Flexible Schedules and Competitive Pay!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Mikayla ByingtonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit
about us:Join a nationwide provider of mobile diagnostic services.
We provide unmatched services, by improving clinical outcomes,
increasing patient satisfaction, decreasing errors and minimizing
costs. We realize the impact our employees make by bring energy and
providing care to high-needs elderly, sports teams, home bound
patients and post acute facilities. Our values are to care, dare,
respect, engage and perform. If you align with these we would love
for you to join our team!
949-946-5918 - text capableWhy join us?Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- 2 weeks of vacation time
- Sick time
- 8 paid holidays
- Same day pay
- Medical insurance allowance
- Company paid life
- 401kJob DetailsRequirements:
- CPT/Phlebotomy Certificate
- Valid Drivers license - in good standing Day to Day:
- Employee will drive their personal vehicle (unless other
accommodations are made) to client facilities (mostly nursing
homes) as directed by company dispatcher or assigned Area
Phlebotomy Supervisor/ Area Lead.
- Must possess knowledge of medical terminology as it relates to
- Proficient in phlebotomy procedures, techniques, including
venipuncture, tourniquet application/removal and decontamination of
the puncture site.
- Knowledge of required specimen preservation, adequate patient
preparation and specimen procedures.
- Will keep apprised of facility clearance, including: UTO's,
same day refusals, ammonias etc.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New Britain , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!