Regional Psychiatric Clinician - Crisis Services (Per Diem)
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Location: New Britain
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Description Job Schedule: Per Diem Standard Hours: 1 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Work where every moment matters. -Every day,
over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one
thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters
here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most
comprehensive healthcare network. - - -The Hospital of Central
Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital, we
provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general
medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties.
Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital
of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout
the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
- -Duties -of a Behavioral Health Clinician include: -
- Performs psychiatric evaluations of patients at The Hospital of
Central Connecticut and MidState Medical Center to determine mental
health/substance abuse care needs.
- Provides direct clinical psychosocial therapy to patients,
utilizing individual, group and family therapies.
- Uses an understanding of the principles of growth and
development to assess each patient's age specific needs and age
specific treatment and care.Qualifications
- Masters degree in Social Work required
- Active -LCSW in the state of Connecticut required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in acute care/hospital
- Regional travel is required between New Britain and Meriden
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong documentation and computer skills
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment
- Bi-lingual in Spanish or Polish highly preferred We take great
care of careers.With locations around the state, Hartford
HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and
growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge -
helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and
community education to countless men, women and children. We know
that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we
provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life
balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, New Britain , Regional Psychiatric Clinician - Crisis Services (Per Diem), Healthcare , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!