Travel RN - Med/Surge.TELE in New Britain, CT
Company: Nurses PRN
Location: New Britain
Posted on: May 14, 2022
A Med/Surg RN performs a variety of duties from entry to
discharge with a patient. Medical Surgical Nurses work directly
with patients and also may assist a physician with procedures. A
Med/Surg Registered Nurse can handle the duties of a charge nurse
when assigned.Responsibilities:As a Med/Surg RN your
responsibilities consist of:
- Performing patient admissions and assessments.
- Giving needed medications.
- Logging patient care regarding procedures and the results of
- Carrying out physicians orders.
- Review labs and other test results.
One year of experience as a Med/Surg Nurse within the past two
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, New Britain , Travel RN - Med/Surge.TELE in New Britain, CT, Healthcare , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!