Machine Operator Setter B - MF - 3rd Shift - Pay Rate $21.18/hr
Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Location: New Britain
Posted on: June 21, 2022
ABOUT THE JOB:
* As a Machine Setter the primary function is to set up, maintain
and operate TK machines in assigned area to produce product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Setups involve changing of grinding spindles and guides, changing
packing machine components, adjusting blister sealing parameters,
changing breaker wear components, etc.
* Set up other equipment involving the changing of tools, fixtures
and jigs for a variety of operations
* Monitor operation of automatic equipment, take samples out of the
grinding and assembly processes and check for quality
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Basic mechanical ability, machine set-up/operation experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Must be able to continuously perform grasping, reaching, pushing,
pulling, and walking
* Must be able to handle continuous standing 8-10 hours daily
* Must be able to perform frequent lifting up to 30 lbs
independently and up to 60 lbs with assistance.
* Must be able to work in an environment with various changing
temperatures for portions of the year.
* Must be able to work daily and weekly overtime as required.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., New Britain , Machine Operator Setter B - MF - 3rd Shift - Pay Rate $21.18/hr, Human Resources , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!