Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: New Britain
Posted on: November 19, 2022
- Experience with managing Infrastructure modernization,
- Experience with Project planning, scheduling, status
- Co-ordination with multiple stakeholders
- Receive new Epics and/or Feature and breaks them down into user
stories to translate to the Scrum team. Facilitate requirements
sessions with Business and IT Teams.
- Write user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Preparation, organization, and facilitation of backlog
refinement/grooming sessions with the Scrum Team.
- Participates and facilitates scrum ceremonies including sprint
planning, retrospectives, and live sprint reviews with large
- Identify risk and impact through subject matter
- Facilitating UAT touch points with the Process Owner and
- Education, experience, and skills:
- 2+ years of experience working within an Agile (i.e. Scrum)
methodology as a scrum product owner with development
- Proven experience with requirement elicitation, writing
business requirements into user stories, user story estimation
techniques, and hands-on acceptance criteria testing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include: verbal, written and
technical communication skills.
- Skilled problem solver that is very detail oriented.
- Both business and tactical acumen expertise is required to
facilitate engagement with stakeholder and technical
- Demonstrate influence without authority.
- Demonstrate creativity and strong problem-solving
- Able to multi-task and be comfortable being pulled in multiple
- Able to manage scope and escalate risk.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, New Britain , Scrum MAster, IT / Software / Systems , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!