HVAC Plant Operator (OE2, S-1, S-2)
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Location: New Britain
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work
with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment
matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticuts most
comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community
teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive inpatient and
outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a
wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of
leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides
a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients
from birth through the end of life.
The Plant Operator is responsible for the safe,
efficient, uninterrupted and economical operation of the Plant
- Inspects, monitors and documents plant equipment and its
function on a daily basis.
- Performs preventive maintenance on plant equipment.
- Diagnoses problems and makes necessary repairs to boilers,
boiler equipment, chillers, chiller equipment, domestic hot water
systems, medical gas systems and pneumatic air systems.
- Maintains an uninterruptible service of medical air, oxygen,
nitrogen, ethylene oxide and nitrous oxide.
- Completes all service reports on a daily basis.
- Makes oral and written reports to the Facilities Operations
Manager on a daily basis.
- Monitors and adjusts facility-wide Metasys building automation
- Maintains work area, equipment and plant in a neat and orderly
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School/Vocational school graduate or equivalent.
- Current Boiler OE-2 Operators license or Unlimited HVAC
Contractor/Journeyperson HVAC License (S-1, S-2) issued from the
State of Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers
exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you
are part of an organization on the cutting edge helping to bring
new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education
to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving
organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a
competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance.
Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, New Britain , HVAC Plant Operator (OE2, S-1, S-2), Other , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!