Medical Courier/Driver - Part Time w/ Benefits
Location: New Britain
Posted on: October 3, 2021
LabCorp seeking a Service
Representative/Courier to join our team in New Britain, CT. In this
position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport and
delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies and reports, while
providing excellent service to our clients.
The schedule for this position
will be Monday - Friday (4:45pm - 8:45pm).
- Load all necessary supplies needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient
- Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks
- Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather
conditions as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving
- Must be at least 21 years' old
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Very punctual with strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you're looking for a
career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development,
professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference,
Keywords: Labcorp, New Britain , Medical Courier/Driver - Part Time w/ Benefits, Other , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!