Strategic Account Executive
Company: MicroCare LLC
Location: New Britain
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionImagine working for a company that knows their
employees are the key to its success, a company that provides
exceptional results while being environmentally conscious and ahead
of the curve in research and development; MicroCare, LLC is that
company. Currently, we are searching for a Strategic Account
Executive. We are a trusted global provider of cleaning and coating
products for infection prevention and metal fabricating in the
medical, dental, veterinary, electronics, and fiber optic
industries. If working in an innovative, fast-paced, employee
valued environment is appealing to you, this is your new job! We
are a company with heart. At all our facilities across the globe,
we work in a cheerful, inclusive, and collaborative environment
where we respect, encourage, and support our customers, our
suppliers and each other. We like to laugh, have fun and we make an
important impact. MicroCare, LLC offers competitive salaries and
benefits: Medical, Dental, Disability, 401k plan, Holiday and Paid
Time Off. We strive to connect with, engage with and improve the
lives of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which
we operate. This is a remote positionRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish, expand, and maximize relationships at key customers
and prospect accounts.
- Employ consultative selling approach to deliver sales
presentations and proposals that emphasize value solutions for
customers with specific focus on compliance and environmental
- Analyze customer requirements, develop solutions to customer
cleaning applications and communicate business value proposition to
customers and prospects.
- Possess ability to articulate chemical and engineering concepts
and proposals to local management as well as executive level
- Utilize full MicroCare line of products to expand "Share of
Wallet" in existing accounts.
- Actively engage with customers to develop action plans to
resolve questions/issues by promoting product innovation.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and deliver brand
awareness and lead generation.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to support client sales
including development of pricing models to ensure company sales and
profit objectives are met.
- Forecast and manage sales pipeline to track and drive sales and
- Participate in negotiation of contractual and financial terms
and ensure ongoing customer satisfaction in sales process.
- Provide regular briefing to company management on key account
and funnel development to include life cycle of opportunity and
potential ROI of a project.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all new technology and
competitive and regulatory landscape.
- Attend in industry trade shows and technical conferences in
support of product lines.
- Other duties as assigned. COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to proactively lead process to grow accounts.
- Effective account planning methodology.
- Accountability for achieving business goals including account
growth, profit, overall customer satisfaction.
- Strong collaboration skills to ensure holistic customer centric
- Demonstrated ability to sell a technical product and serve as
an industry expert.
- Proven ability to effectively perform value-based selling.
- Experience building account plans that result in revenue
growth, deeper partnerships, and overall account success. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job
requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Chemistry and three (3) to
five (5) years related experience. MBA with some science background
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get
results through others.
- Strong project management skills.
- Competent and engaging public speaker.
- Prior experience with manufacturing systems development and
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-managed environment.
- Strong CRM experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Able to travel domestically with limited international travel
as needed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship,
disability or protected veteran status. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior experience in strategic sales for high tech industries
such as aerospace, semiconductor, and electronics manufacturing.
- Frequent travel.
- Frequent sitting, walking, carrying.
Keywords: MicroCare LLC, New Britain , Strategic Account Executive, Other , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!