Certified Orthodontic Assistant
Location: New Britain
Posted on: June 15, 2022
**$2,000 Sign On Bonus and Attractive Comprehensive Benefit Package
Position: Orthodontic Assistant with Expanded Functions
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place,
one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a
year in the communities we serve and believe that every person
deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission
drives everything we do. With over 3000 employees in offices across
the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our
mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high
quality dental care in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you
ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST
the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking an Orthodontic Assistant to join our team.
Support our mission to providing excellent dental care in the
community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences.
Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their
patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Get out into your community - participate in local events
including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to
promote a positive image of us
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let
your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great
examples of customer focus, collaboration etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Guide parents and patients through our processes before
- Educate patients in oral hygiene instruction and provide
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment
- Take x-rays and save to patient charts
- Take quality orthodontic facial photos Responsible for the
- Prepare tray set-ups for dental procedures
- Mix amalgam, cement, pulp paste and prepare impression
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Clean chairs and rooms
- Assist professional dental staff with treatment
- Document patient information, treatment plans, and procedures
in patient chart
- Pour, trim and polish impression casts
- Fabricate custom impression traysQualifications:
- Infection Control Certification
- CPR- BLS Certification
- Radiology Certfication
- Pass the exam for the CDA or COA (Certified Orthodontic
Assistant) credential from the Dental Assisting National
- Complete an expanded function dental assistant program
accredited by CODA.
- Pass the DANB exam on certified restorative functions and
certified preventative functions.
- Preferred at least 1 year of experience in Orthodontic
- Willing to travel in territory assigned to team
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
with match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company
holidays and much more!
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not
practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate
it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean
that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability,
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Benevis, New Britain , Certified Orthodontic Assistant, Other , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!