Clinician II: Adult Outpatient - LCSW Preferred
Company: Community Mental Health Affiliates, Inc.
Location: New Britain
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Summary Provides assessment and clinical treatment to all
clients presented to the clinic by utilizing individual treatments
inclusive of individual, family and group therapy to address
identified client needs. Education Master's Degree in behavioral
health (psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family
therapy, alcohol and drug counseling). Credentials and Licenses
Clinician II must have a Connecticut license as a LCSW, LMFT, LPC,
Ph.D., or LADC as appropriate for services. Experience
- Successful experience in the provision of substance abuse
treatment and co-occurring treatment services with children,
adolescents, adults and/or families, preferably a minimum of two
- Bilingual/Bicultural (English/Spanish/Latino/a) and knowledge
of cultural values, traditions and practices.
- Beginner to intermediate experience with Microsoft Office
products including Word and Outlook.
- Experience in, or the ability to learn how to use an Electronic
Medical Record (EMR) system which includes appointment scheduling,
authorization tracking, assessments, treatment plans, progress
notes and discharge summaries. Job Requirements:Main Duties &
- Completes assessment tool, integrates pertinent information to
establish diagnosis, and analyzes data to create clinical
formulation within designated timeframe.
- Develops achievable goals with client; with measurable and
behavioral objectives within designated timeframes. Monitors
treatment progress and provides updates within identified
timeframes and as necessary.
- Performs individual, family and group treatment utilizing
evidence based practices to facilitate positive strength-based
- Collaborates with other providers by providing all pertinent
clinical information in a timely manner.
- Responds to crisis situations and triages appropriately,
communicating clearly with professionals -internal and external -
to meet presenting client needs.
- Provides referrals and linkage to community and internal
resources as necessary to address client need.
- Secures reimbursement by obtaining authorizations, providing
accurate documentation and the submitting progress notes in a
- Completes documentation within designated timeframes as
established by CMHA and external regulatory agencies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Community Mental Health Affiliates, Inc., New Britain , Clinician II: Adult Outpatient - LCSW Preferred, Other , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!