Inventory & Maintenance Coordinator
Location: New Britain
Posted on: June 23, 2022
My client, a Leader in the Manufacturing industry, is looking
for two Inventory & Maintenance Coordinators. -This will be a
contract-to-hire role, 2nd shift (3:00pm-11:30pm) or 3rd Shift
(11:00pm-7:30am). ABOUT THE JOB: The Inventory and Maintenance
Coordinator issues all parts necessary for repair work, updates
inventory levels as necessary, reorders parts to replenish stock
and places orders for un-stocked parts needed to complete repairs.
They will also ensure all incoming maintenance work is assigned to
the appropriate tradesperson. -ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Issues maintenance tasks to the maintenance team.
- Performs stock checks and retrieves needed parts.
- Performs routine inventory audits.
- Reports any discrepancies to Tool Crib manager.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the Tool Crib.
- Puts in orders for new supplies.
- Packs up defective items for return, creates shipping labels,
and mails items.
- Uses computerized inventory software to record, track, and
maintain all inventory related data.
- Assists customers on the production floor when necessary.
- Receives deliveries into stock system. -EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and, EDUCATION :
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior work experience in inventory control is strongly
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of inventory software and
Microsoft Office programs
- Exhibits ability to interpret and explain inventory and sales
- Possesses physical strength necessary to unload and restock
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and an eye for
- Exhibits ability to think creatively in order to help improve
inventory control practices.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and customer service
- Works well with a team. If you have the above skills, I want to
hear from you, Sheila.Erickson@hunterhamilton.com - #readytowork
#LI-SC1 About Staffmark Staffmark is committed to providing equal
employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color,
religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and
physical disability, political affiliation, union membership,
status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit
based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout
the application, interviewing and employment process. If you
require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an
E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the
employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions,
training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits,
and other terms and conditions of employment. All employees are
directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in
accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment
matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee
relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance
with all applicable laws and regulations.
Keywords: Staffmark, New Britain , Inventory & Maintenance Coordinator, Other , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!