Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: DATTCO, INC
Location: New Britain
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DATTCO has a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist opening at
our location in New Britain, CT. DATTCO was founded in 1924 and is
a third-generation, family-owned company. We are the largest
private passenger transportation company in New England with 1,500
employees operating from over 30 locations. What We Offer:
- Family-oriented culture & team environment. Our employees gave
us the highest ratings in the industry on Glassdoor.com.
- Room for advancement. We promote from within.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical & dental insurance.
- Life & disability insurance.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Health care flexible spending account.
- Paid time off. Primary Responsibilities :
- Code non-purchase order invoices
- Check for duplicate invoices
- Check for proper invoice approval
- Enter and post purchase order invoices into purchase invoice
- Record and post purchase order invoices into purchase invoice
- Post purchase invoices into accounts payable module
- Accrue sales tax, when necessary
- Researches invoices on statements
- Answers accounts payable phone inquiries and follow up
- Researches issues concerning accounts payable invoices (e.g.,
- Assists with related special projects, as required
- Process weekly check runs
- Process expense invoices
- Process weekly garnishments
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and methods
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word, and prior experience
with accounting software Please submit your resume and application
at www.DATTCO.com/jobsQualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: DATTCO, INC, New Britain , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!