Outside Sales Representative - Now Hiring
Location: New Britain
Posted on: November 25, 2022
US1225 FreshPoint Connecticut, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
Up to 50%
The Marketing Associate is responsible for growing market share in
the designated markets. Responsible for satisfying customer needs
and meeting management objectives. Must maintain and grow customer
base by penetrating existing accounts and opening new accounts.
Develop a close working relationship with customers and all
internal company departments. The Marketing Associate is
responsible for growing market share in the designated markets.
Responsible for satisfying customer needs and meeting management
objectives. Must maintain and grow customer base by penetrating
existing accounts and opening new accounts. Develop a close working
relationship with customers and all internal company
This position is offering a $5,000 sign on bonus
Territory will include Central and Western Connecticut
- Managing existing customer base. Visit weekly, provide
marketing flyers, menu ideas and market updates.
- Prospecting/opening new accounts to meet company objectives and
- Pricing and order-guide building
- Collecting past due balances
- Attend all sales meetings and trainings
- Maintain a great working relationship with customer service
department and operational teams.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Minimum 2 years of sales, and/or chef/restaurant management
experience, and/or related (Business, Sales, Marketing,
Hospitality; or Culinary Arts) degree.
- 1 year of outside foodservice sales experience preferred
- Restaurant management / chef experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook, and some
knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Working knowledge of warehouse distribution, a plus
- Good communication skills
Decision Making Authority
- Profitability of a customer
- Most important decisions made with review and approval of other
individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals
- Customer credits and pricing
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, New Britain , Outside Sales Representative - Now Hiring, Other , New Britain, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!